Marketing and Communications Director
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organizations’ marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal
- Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests
- Ensure that the organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity.
- Lead projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events
- Manage a team to plan and execute overall digital marketing strategies
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of online / digital / social media across all platforms
- Work closely with Sales leaders to monitor projects that drive demand generation and funnel performance, identifying performance gaps and opportunities
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success
- Degree in marketing or public relations is preferred
- Demonstrated successful experience in event organizing
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
- Demonstrated successful experience in writing press releases and making presentations
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Features Editor/Staff Writer Hong Kong
Gafencu is one of Asia’s leading titles for aspirational and high-net worth individuals.
Published in Hong Kong and on the Chinese mainland, Gafencu celebrated its 10th anniversary last year. Every month, the magazine brings its affluent readership all the latest in fashion, gadgets, travel, motoring, fine wines, culture, jewellery, lifestyle, business and international affairs.
Published in two editions – English language in Hong Kong and Mandarin on the mainland – Gafencu has also taken a lead in digital publishing in its two core territories. Its website, www.igafencu.com, is one of the most high-traffic sites of its kind in Asia.
Gafencu is now seeking a Features Editor/Staff Writer to join the core team in its Hong Kong office.
The magazine is about to embark on a whole new chapter in its development, with expansion plans – both on and off-line – already in place.
Principally, you should have a flair for writing – native English speakers preferred. You should also pride yourself on your creativity and be willing to brainstorm new feature and content ideas with the magazine’s editorial team.
A competitive package is available for the right individual, with clear advancement prospects within this expanding publishing group. A Hong Kong work visa can also be arranged if required.
In the first instance send samples of your work and your current CV together with details of your expected salary to: email@example.com
Advertising Sales Manager
Total Media Limited seeks a dynamic Advertising Sales Manager with a successful track record of meeting and exceeding annual sales goals to join our sales team in Hong Kong for both print and digital sales.
Our Advertising Sales Manager is primarily responsible for developing, implementing and managing Total Media’s integrated advertising strategy, both from a business development and a sales perspective.
If you have experience in the media sector, have a preference for the digital space (with experience in print as well) and are looking for an exciting and challenging role, we want to hear from you.
- Exceed sales goals by prospecting and selling print, digital and event advertising to a dedicated territory
- Develop, sell, execute, and manage long-term multi-platform programs utilizing one’s knowledge of multiple media channels
- Comprehensive understanding digital media landscape, from tablet and social media to emerging trends in technology
- Maintain deep relationships with current/prospective clients and provide exceptional client support
- Demonstrate outstanding organization, preparation, and public speaking abilities
- 3+ years of media experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Demonstrated knowledge in wide variety of interactive advertising concepts, practices and procedures
- Experience with integrated sales, custom events and sponsorship sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Intelligence, positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy and independent
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to success in a competitive selling environment
Interested party, please send your resume with present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Graphic Designer
Gafencu, one of Asia’s leading titles for aspirational and high-net worth individuals, is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer.
– At least 2 years experience in magazine design and layout with relevant academic achievement
– Knowledge in Apple Computer and Desktop Publishing software, Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
– Good working knowledge of magazine production
– Good understanding of English
– Able to work under pressure and deadlines
Interested parties please send full resume & portfolio with expected salary to email@example.com.