Hongkong Jet, Hong Kong-based world-class private jet company, is thrilled to announce the launch of its collaboration with Amanpuri, Aman’s flagship property and holistic wellness centre located on a private headland in Phuket’s west coast.
Summer is off to a great start in Phuket as the city reopens and welcomes international vaccinated visitors for quarantine-free travel from 1st July, 2021. Hongkong Jet is pleased to fly you to the stunning Sandbox and offer you an exclusive experience at Amanpuri.
- Charter service to Phuket International Airport
- Luxury roundtrip airport transfers between Phuket International Airport and Amanpuri
- 3-night stay at Amanpuri
- Daily breakfast at Buabok restaurant
- Daily 2-course lunch at Buabok (Thai) or Arva (Italian)
- Daily 3-course dinner at Buabok (Thai) or Arva (Italian)
- Daily Kanom Krok Thai style afternoon tea
- Daily replenishment of the minibar
- Daily 60-minute holistic massage
- A Sunset drink at the Bar or Lounge, once per stay
- Complimentary use of selected non-motorized water sports equipment’s including kayaking, paddle board, hobie cat, snorkelling gears and body board
- Quarantine arrangements
Terms & Conditions:
- The exclusive package is applicable for international travellers who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine registered with the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) or approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO) no less than 14 days, but no later than 1 year before the travel date.
- Travellers must depart from countries/regionswith a low to medium risk of SAR-CoV-2 virus as announced and constantly updated by the MoPH. And they must have already stayed in the said countries/regions no less than 21 days before the travel date.
- Unvaccinated children under 6 years of age are allowed when travelling with fully vaccinated parents or guardians
- Unvaccinated children between 6 years old and 18 years old (Rapid Antigen Test on arrival is required)
- Travellers who have a history of COVID-19 infection must be fully vaccinated no less than 14 days before the travel date;
- Travellers must have a medical certificate with an RT-PCR laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected issued no more than 72 hours before departure;
- Travellers must have a COVID-19 health insurance policy with a minimum coverage of US$100,000.
- Travellers who are qualified and equipped with the required documents are required to submit an application for the Certificate of Entry (COE) via www.entrythailand.go.th
- Other guidelines from Tourism Authority of Thailand applied for travelling to Phuket.
- Exclusive experience at Amanpuri is minimum 3-night stay.
- Quarantine arrangements are subject to the policies of countries/regions of disembarkation and designated quarantine hotel availability.
- The exclusive package is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other exclusives.
- The following percentages of the On Demand price will be charged should the booking be cancelled:
o From booking – 35%
o 15 – 1 Days prior to departure – 85%
o 24 hours prior to departure/ No show– 100%
- Daily lunch is based on one starter & one main course or one main course & one dessert per person and excludes beverages. Not applicable for Japanese, barbecues or special events.
- Daily dinner is based on one starter, one main course and one dessert per person and excludes beverages. Not applicable for Japanese, barbecues or special events.
- Daily Kanom Krok Thai style afternoon tea is served at the hotel pool side from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Sunset drink is once per stay and per person. Sunset drink as per resort’s selected cocktail menu.
- 60-min holistic massage included is from Amanpuri Holistic treatment menu only.
- One return transfer between PhuketInternational Airport and Amanpuri per booking.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
- In case of any dispute, Hongkong Jet reserves the right of interpretation to the extent permitted by the applicable law.
Contact Team for more information via email@example.com or +852 3126 1026.